CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
Shubhalakshmi Group has dedicated resources for the society and promotes welfare activities in the areas of health & education, community development and environment protection. Across all its manufacturing units, Shubhalakshmi regularly undertakes welfare activities for its neighboring community leading to better facilities for the society. Below are listed some of our Social Responsibility initiatives.
- Financial support provided to Gram Panchayat, Bhensali (near Dahej Plant) for sanitation and house-keeping leading to improved hygienic conditions in the village.
- Company has installed an RO purifier plant and water-cooler at Bhensali village providing villagers with clean & potable drinking water.
- Regular financial assistance is provided to various social organizations for conducting cultural and social programs leading to community peace & harmony.
- Company provided refreshment & water facilities for 4000 persons during Garib Kalyan Mela organized by the Collector of Bharuch.
- Post flood at Bhensali, villagers were provided with financial support for cleaning and house-keeping.
- Organized a blood donation cum health check-up camp for the villagers at Bhensali
- Local school repair, maintenance and painting provided to improve school infrastructure
- Local village approach road preparation in Bhensali
- Sponsored a bus for Gandhinagar to promote women empowerment
- Block fitting at Bhensali for easy approach
- Promotional activities of Art & Culture carried out at Shri Shri Shankar Vidya Mandir Ahmedabad
- Financial support provided to Vanvasi Kalyan Ashram at Silvassa to build houses for female tribal students.
- Rain water harvesting at Silli leading to water saving of 3593 m3 and 3479 m3 in 2014 & 2013 respectively.
- Rain water harvesting at Dahej leading to water saving of 800 m3 in 2014.
Planned CSR activities for the future
- Develop a garden on the banks of a pond at Silli for the benefit of the villagers
- Installing drinking water facilities for cattle at Silli.
- Undertaking sports & cultural activities at Silli & Bhensli to promote unity and teamwork.
- Plantations in and around the manufacturing division at Dahej as well as the workers’ colony in Bhensali to improve the green cover in the vicinity.
- Establishing Scholarship awards for meritorious students at Bhensali.
- Conducting the 5-S training classes for better house-keeping and hygiene amongst the villagers of Bhensali.